Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: September 2003:
[Freeciv] Not building certain city improvements by default

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Not building certain city improvements by default
From: Richard Stallman <rms@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 12:54:47 -0400

I never build marketplaces, since I am nearly always running the
largest science ratio possible, and as far as I can tell they do
little or no good in that situation.  It would be nice if I could
specify an option to tell the game never to choose marketplaces by
default.

I would like to suggest a feature where you can mark various city
options as disabled for default use, so that they won't get built
unless you select them explicitly.