Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: July 2003:
[Freeciv] music for freeciv

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] music for freeciv
From: cullam Bruce-Lockhart <cullambl@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 08:58:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, I am a musician and composer, interested in writing some music for
Freeciv. I have been told that this would be greatly appreciated, and I am
wondering about what type of music I should be writing for it. I have the means
to make high quality midi or wav files, using any instrument imaginable, so I
just need a direction to go in. If anyone has any stylistic suggestions or
vague notions for me to start with, it would be a big help!
-Cullam