Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: July 2003:
[Freeciv] Re: GTK2 client font settings

To: Andy Smith <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: GTK2 client font settings
From: John Wheeler <jdwheeler42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 20:19:19 -0700 (PDT)

Well, since no one seems to have answered, I did a
little digging to see what I could find.  By searching
the source code for "rc-2.0" (using
http://www.freeciv.org/lxr/search?string=rc-2.0 ), the
relevant result appears to be
http://www.freeciv.org/lxr/source/client/gui-gtk-2.0/gui_main.c#L1062
.  If you go to the top of the page, notice the line
that starts "version:  ~ [ cvs ] " -- I clicked on
1.14.0 and couldn't find the relevant line.

So, the short answer appears to be that this feature
is only supported in CVS, not in 1.14.0, which is what
I suspect you're running; if you're running a CVS
copy, try doing an ./autogen.sh , that fixed a lot of
problems I was having and the GUI changed
dramatically.

If that doesn't work, I have no clue. :-P

++JohnWheeler