Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: April 2003:
[Freeciv] Re: Civ maps linie fxxx

To: FreeCiv <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: Civ maps linie fxxx
From: Raimar Falke <rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 19:33:52 +0200

On Sun, Apr 13, 2003 at 04:17:07AM +0200, Wawrzyniec Niewodniczanski wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Apr 2003, Raimar Falke wrote:
>
> > I don't understand why this should work with 1.14.0. But I have no
> > time to test now.
> >
> >     Raimar
> >
> I will be very glad about any help with this file.

I have checked both 1.13.0 and 1.14.0. Both do _NOT_ work and give the
same error message.

1.12.0 loads the game without a warning message. If I counted right
the only special which is affected by this is S_FALLOUT. It is
unlikely that this occurs in a scenario file.

Advise: just load the game and save it afterwards. The f lines are now
in and all 0.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying