Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: February 2003:
[Freeciv] Fwd: Suggestion

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Fwd: Suggestion
From: Paul Zastoupil <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 12:06:14 -0800

----- Forwarded message from mathieu racois <mracois@xxxxxxxx> -----

Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 21:00:09 +0100 (CET)
From: mathieu racois <mracois@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Suggestion
To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

On the begining congratulation for freeciv, it's a
good game (excuse my poor english i'm french).

I have not trouble with code, but i have a problem
with one rule.
On the others version of civilisation, unit who come
for ship used all of movement points (i things it's
normal unload it s always difficult). On freeciv it s
not the same rule, why ?

For that the horsemen are a very powerfull unit (i don
t understand the utility of marines who can take a
city for the sea, a horsemen do the same things for 20
prods).

I hope, you understand my question, and you respond
more quickly.
Goodbye.

Mathieu Racois