Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: February 2003:
[Freeciv] Re: Freeciv League

To: FreeCiv <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: Freeciv League
From: Wawrzyniec Niewodniczanski <niewod@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 19:15:36 +0100

[... A lots of great ideas...]
> What do you think about these?

I think you open our eyes for many problems. Right now we play only some
games, all of us are from the same country, speak the same lanquage I tkink
about Language like as about fun, not war ;-). But if it will more
players...

Can I add your letters to our forum? Or you can do it yourself.
The official start of our website will be tomorrow.

|   Wawrzyniec Niewodniczański        HTTP:www.larryn.prv.pl          |
|           LarryN              E-MAIL: niewod@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   |
|      tel: 604591238                JID:larryn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx         |
/                           AURE ENTULUVAL                            \