Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: February 2003:
[Freeciv] Freeciv League

To: freeciv <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] Freeciv League
From: Adam Czachorowski <gislan@xxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 00:54:48 +0100

Hi

Few days ago we (polish players) started a Freeciv League. It consist in
playing 1 on 1 games with predefined options. Every player must play
with other excatly one game and send to us results. The league is
currently only for polish players, but if you want, we can start another
league for all players.
You can find more info about league here[1].
If you would like to play in World Freeciv League inform us at our
forum[2]

The existence of league depends on number of players, so if you want to
play inform us immediately, but remeber that you must have some of free
time to play.

The league will propably start in March, so there's still a lot of time.
I'm writing it becouse we want to know how many players would like to
play.

[1]: http://civ.org.pl/freeciv/liga-eng.php
[2]: http://forums.civ.org.pl/viewboard.php?BoardID=14

Regards