Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: October 2002:
[Freeciv] game options

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] game options
From: Jae Lee <lee937@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 18:01:43 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

In freeciv versions 1.12 , one can set various parameters such as xsize, ysize,
etc.

I would launch civserver and use 'set' command to set various parameters such
as xsize, ysize, savename, saveturns, etc.   I would then use civclient to
actually launch a game.  In version 1.13 or 1.14 beta, civclient simplies
starting everything, but I would like to set various parameters of a game such
as xsize, ysize, savename, savename, etc.    I launched civserver ( 1.13 or
1.14 beta) and setted various parameters , but civclient ignores them.  Does
anyone knows how one can change parameters.

Thanks, any response is appreciated. !