Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: October 2002:
[Freeciv] Nice news - polish freeciv

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Nice news - polish freeciv
From: Wawrzyniec Niewodniczanski <niewod@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 10:31:58 +0100

Hello

I have nice news from Poland. Some days ago we've started new place about
Freeciv. It's first place about FreeCiv in Poland, but it's not only in
Polish, we have English part to.
Our address:
http://guild.ask-klan.net.pl/freeciv/

The main goal is FreeCivPL project whish should give chance polish players
to play FreeCiv. In first stage we are concetrating on translations (right
now Introduction, and Manual [partly]. Next should go showing advantage of
open sources and every thing which give some popularity of freeciv in
Poland. But we have another plans too. We would like to make polish players
list,  make some jouranlism, some information about developers ... And of
course we are intresting in participate in global freeciv projects.

If you are from Poland you can either use
http://www.freecivpl.prv.pl
but this address bring you directly into polish version.

Our contakt e-mail is
FreeCivPL@xxxxx

And of course you can use our forums (polish and english).

Wawrzyniec Niewodniczański
LarryN

BTW.
Can I ask webmaster to add our website to yor lists?

LarryN