Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: July 2002:
[Freeciv] Freeciv meeting, Amsterdam, Saturday, Aug 3, 2002

[Freeciv] Freeciv meeting, Amsterdam, Saturday, Aug 3, 2002

To: Freeciv users <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] Freeciv meeting, Amsterdam, Saturday, Aug 3, 2002
From: Reinier Post <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 21:40:19 +0200

  Dear Freeciv players,

Coming Saturday, August 3rd, a buinch of Freeciv players, maintainers
and developers will join in a pub in Amsterdam to celebrate our wondrous
game.  A tournament will be held on a purpose-built dedicated Freeciv
computer network[1].  Also, everybody will be required to hold a 0-15
minute presentation.  (That's right, you can just stand up and sit down.
But we will all enjoy it if you say something about Freeciv.  There will
even be a computer and beamer available to project screenshots etc.)

Every Freeciv player is invited, so do join us - but remember
to register, so we know how many people to expect.

See the details at

  http://www.freeciv.org/fuadec/

[1] i.e. no Internet connection

--