Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: May 2002:
[Freeciv] Re: Map file-format

To: Stefan Krause <yaKOS@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: Map file-format
From: Raimar Falke <rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 12:06:17 +0200

On Fri, May 24, 2002 at 12:31:30PM +0200, Stefan Krause wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I was wondering if there is any documentation about the format
> in wich the Savegame/Map-Files are written.
> I am thinking about writing a Map-Editor for Windows...

It is easy (TM). Looking at some savegames (they are plain text) and
reading server/savegame.c should give you a good idea. Just ask if you
have further questions.

> (I am willing to read the fucking manual, but can't find it... :-) )

There is no manual about the savegame format.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 checking for the vaidity of the Maxwell laws on this machine... ok