Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: April 2002:
[Freeciv] Technical Forums

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Technical Forums
From: "Tim Johnson" <tim.johnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 26 Apr 2002 11:33:05 -0400

I've been using these technical forums almost daily over the last few months
and I thought you might benefit too.

They're called WaterTalk, StormTalk, and SewerTalk.  The names pretty much
speak for themselves - they are devoted to water resources engineering.

It's great. You ask a question and you get a response in minutes from all over
the world.

I've picked up lots of useful tidbits and even a couple of pretty innovative
design solutions.

If your interested go to http://www.haestad.com/forums/03

TJ

freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx not part of the Civil Engineering community? Reply to this
message with the subject " stop ". 11546-1031429