Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: March 2002:
[Freeciv] We have visited your website freeciv.adnc.com

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] We have visited your website freeciv.adnc.com
From: "Mellisa" <reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 10:34:04 +0800

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are writing to offer a suggestion to your wonderful website.  We have
visited your website:freeciv.adnc.com and found that it is really a
well-designed website with much helpful information.  However, there is a small
regret that we cannot find your site in many searching engines. This may impede
your business expansion.  In order to improve this situation, we can help you
submit your website to the famous searching engines all around the world.  At
present, there are about 500,000 search engines in the whole world, and we
believe that our service will definitely increase the browsing count of your
website.  Our service is highly efficient and swift, but truly low cost.  To
get more details, please go to www.fullpromote.com.

we will try our best to publicize your website.

Looking forward to your favorable reply.

Best regards.

Melissa Kahley
Sales & Marketing
www.FullPromote.com