Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: February 2002:
[Freeciv] Company Merger

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Company Merger
From: "marketing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cmprn111169@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 02:20:53 -0500 (EST)

YOU ARE RECEIVING THIS EMAIL BECAUSE YOU HAVE EXPRESSED INTEREST IN PRODUCTS
THAT WE CAN SAVE YOU MONEY ON.  IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE REMOVED FROM OUR
MAILING LIST PLEASE CLICK THE UNSUBSCRIBE LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS EMAIL. WE
CAN ASSURE YOU THAT YOU WILL BE REMOVED IMMEDIATELY.

IImportant Announcement from J.C. Morris & Company

For the past few years, our customers have enjoyed the ability to purchase
computers and related products from manufacturers like Sony, Apple, IBM,
Toshiba and Compaq at prices below wholesale.

Now, J.C. Morris & Company has teamed up with an additional distributor, Allied
Interactive Micro-Systems, a company that specializes in the world-wide
distribution of computer hardware, software and electronics, from manufacturers
like Bose, Pioneer and Canon.

Here?s your chance to get to know us, and from now until February 10, 2002 if
you visit us on-line or in person and make a purchase, we will give you an
additional 25% off our current price.  This is our way of saying thank you for
taking the time to visit our company.

Sincerely,
Jim Morris
Vice President
J.C. Morris & Company
http://gm12.com/r.html?c=111249&r=111169&t=17545363&l=1&d=8169973&u=http://www.aboutjcmorris.com

Apple iMac
$899.95

http://gm12.com/r.html?c=111249&r=111169&t=17545363&l=1&d=8169973&u=http://www.aboutjcmorris.com

Tower Place Center Suite 1800, 3340 Peachtree Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30326
1-800-845-6215

Click here: