Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: January 2002:
[Freeciv] isotrident tileset

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] isotrident tileset
From: Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 12:27:28 -0500

  I came across some comments in the freeciv-dev archives about the
lexxy and isotrident tilesets, and decided to try them out.  (I'd like
to use the isometric mode, but the hideous tileset that shipped with
0.12.0 has prevented me)

  The lexxy tiles seem to work, but the isotrident causes the client to
apparently enter an infinite loop.  (a bit of a disappointment, since it
looked very promising from the screenshot I found)  Does it require a
CVS version of the client?

   Thanks,
  Daniel

--
/----------------- Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@xxxxxxxxx> -----------------\
|               "The problem with LaTeX is that your answers                  |