Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: January 2002:
[Freeciv] Information about your website/East Bay Technologies

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Information about your website/East Bay Technologies
From: support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 18 Jan 2002 22:39:48 -0800

In searching for multimedia-content and multimedia related webistes/content we
recently came across your site Freeciv for Windows 95/98/NT/2000 ( November 10,
2001 ) - http://www.freeciv.org/windows/
Freeciv for Windows 95/98/NT/2000 ( November 20, 2001 ) -
http://www.freeciv.org/fr/windows/, and wanted to let you know it (a link to
your page -similar to a search engine) has been included in our search engine.

This database/search engine can be searched using MediaGrab!, a new type of
search engine program that we have developed for searching for multimedia files
and websites.

This is not from an email list so you will not receive another email.

East Bay Technologies
http://www.eastbaytech.com