Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: January 2002:
[Freeciv] Hi

To: <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] Hi
From: "Jonathan" <jmaouci@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 12:01:24 -0800

I'm looking for a dial-up ISP that will let me send my opt-in email. I
use remove lists, and I follow rules. Sometimes the material I send can
be adult, but most of the time it is not. I get complaints once in a
while, but I remove people that complain right away. I send out about 1
- 5 million emails per week, and I do not need any mail servers.  Could
you refer me to anyone?  Thank you.