Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: December 2001:
[Freeciv] Re: loading saved game

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: loading saved game
From: Todd Goodman <tgoodman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 07:43:44 -0500

And if you're using the Windows server, the save name you use gets a
'.gz' appended to it so you need to type the name with that appended
when starting the server.

For example, if I type 'save todd1' in the server, when I start up the
server again I need to type 'civserver -f todd1.gz'.

Regards,

Todd

* Raimar Falke <hawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [011204 02:41]: