Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: October 2001:
[Freeciv] Re: a 2 questions

To: "Jiri Martinek" <martinei@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: a 2 questions
From: Christian Knoke <ChrisK@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 16:13:24 +0200

Am Dienstag,  2. Oktober 2001 15:34 schrieb Jiri Martinek:
> Hallo freeciv developers,
>
> And I have a two questions:
>
> Where can I get original civ2 tileset for freeciv?

You cannot.

> I saw some these in some screenshots and i like it.
> Can you help me?

If you own a licensed copy of the original Civ 2 game,
you can use that tileset.

> In democracy, if number of happy citizen is great than number of
> content citizens, the city grow by one every turn. Have this rule
> equal one in original civ2 game?

Yes, it's the same, according to civ 2 manual. You need food
surplus, size >=3D 3, and no unhappy citizens, too.

> thank you for help
>
> Jiri Martinek, Czech Rep.

Christian

--=20
* Christian Knoke                           +49 4852 92248 *
* D-25541 Brunsbuettel                  Wurtleutetweute 49 *