Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: September 2001:
[Freeciv] tileset

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] tileset
From: Yves Caniou <Yves.Caniou@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 20:17:58 +0200

Hello,

How can we use the Civ II tiles in a freeciv play ? I've seen the
screenshot on http://www.freeciv.org/fr/screenshots/1.11.5/ proposed by
Thue Janus Kristiansen, the 'why' of this mail... Is it just a file to
rename and put in the tiles folder, or is it much more work ?
I only played seriously this afternoon, and it's a very very good work
done with Freeciv... strongly impressed, really !!

Regards.

.Yves.