Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: September 2001:
[Freeciv] Re: Tileset/Ruleset Files

To: "Mikey Lubker" <zratchet@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: Tileset/Ruleset Files
From: Jeff Mallatt <jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 17:56:50 -0400

At 2001/09/13 17:19 , Mikey Lubker wrote:

>I am including the file (ratchet-tiles.zip) - I am windows user so that
>might be part of the problem.
>It includes a debug.log file which is a standard text file with debug
>output from civclient.
>
>Ratchet
>

>-- Binary/unsupported file stripped by Listar --
>-- Type: application/x-zip-compressed
>-- File: ratchet-tiles.zip

We've recently added some filters to the mailing lists to try to cut down
on the number of SirCam postings we get.  Unfortunately, yours is getting
filtered out.

The quickest way to get your file to us is to upload it using FTP to:

    ftp://ftp.freeciv.org/pub/freeciv/incoming/

(be sure to send it in "binary" mode).

Once the file is there, post a message to the list saying so, and giving
its file name.

jjm