Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: August 2001:
[Freeciv] having trouble

To: <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] having trouble
From: "Grant Muir" <grant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 15:51:07 +1000

Hi ppl,

Total newbie here, I have downloaded and setup freeciv on 2 win98 PCs so far
on my network (btw its absolutely great :-) however on my 3rd PC (win98
also) I get a message saying the civclient.exe is an invalid format and it
won't start........ I have tried redownloading and re-extracting it to
makesure its good, but still no luck......

Any help would be much appreciated......

Keep up the great work..

Regards

Grant Muir