Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: August 2001:
[Freeciv] no gtk-configure found

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] no gtk-configure found
From: Markus Büchele <Markus.Buechele@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 23:02:59 +0200

Hi,

I'm using SUSE 7.2 and have installed gtk 1.2.10 in /usr/include/gtk-1.2.
gtk-config is in /usr/bin.

Nevertheless, when compiling I get the following error message, so that I can
only compile with an xaw client, which I don't like too much.

checking for gtk-config... (cached) no
checking for GTK - version >= 1.2.5... no
*** The gtk-config script installed by GTK could not be found
*** If GTK was installed in PREFIX, make sure PREFIX/bin is in
*** your path, or set the GTK_CONFIG environment variable to the
*** full path to gtk-config.

What variables or similar do I have to set?
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanx

:-)
Markus