Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: August 2001:
[Freeciv] (no subject)

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] (no subject)
From: "Simon Cox" <demipomme@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 18:41:25 +0100

Your FAQ didn't help me set my home directory. Mainly because i am computer illiterate, i don't know what a .bat file is. I tried typing the file address as suggested in the civserver ms-dos prompt but it told me to piss off (though slightly more politely). Could you please help me out so that i'm able to save games.