Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: July 2001:
[Freeciv] Re: 7-23 presentation to SC

Cc: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: 7-23 presentation to SC
From: Ian McCulloch <ipm105@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 01:35:33 +1000 (EST)

I am getting a little sick of this virus, is it possible for the list
maintainers to block it?  More generally, I don't know of a reason why
this list should allow > 200K posts anyway, is it possible to just
outright reject submissions larger than some pre-determined limit?  say
64K perhaps?

Cheers,
Ian