Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: July 2001:
[Freeciv] Civserver

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Civserver
From: Christian Knoke <ChrisK@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 21:07:03 +0200

Hi Freecivers,

where are the gamelogs stored, for the civserver games?
The Latest games at http://civserver.freeciv.org/ seem
not to be up to date. How can I identify a gamelog for
a game, even if I don't know the number? Can we have
a list per date and (UTC) time for the gamelogs? May be
some addional statistics ... And are there any savegames
available, and where ...

No more questions. :-o

Christian

--
* Christian Knoke                           +49 4852 92248 *
* D-25541 Brunsbuettel                  Wurtleutetweute 49 *