Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: July 2001:
[Freeciv] The stinknig worm ...

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] The stinknig worm ...
From: kevin l phair ii <semperor@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 21:13:35 -0400

I would highly suggest that everyone on this list using windows update their anti-virus software, or get some anti-virus software and scan your whole machine. I have been getting that one annoying worm from this list rather frequently over the past few days, (not to mention from all sorts of other people).

Kevin Phair