Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: July 2001:
[Freeciv] Problem with Isometric view and Cygwin

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Problem with Isometric view and Cygwin
From: <steves@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 14:07:57 CEST

First of all hallo to everyone, I'm new here.

I downloaded freeciv 1.11.6 beta (same probelm with cvs 02 july) and tried to
compile it under cygwin with Xfree86 4.10. (under windows 2000 professional)

I compiled it with Xaw, everything ok, and it runs perfectly.

I decided to download the gtk libraries, installed and compiled again.
Compilation is OK. The civserver starts correctly, but when i start civclient
it
gives this error:

$ civclinet
/convert: No such file or directory
gdk_imlib ERROR: Cannot load image: /usr/local/share/freeciv/hires/terrain1.xpm
All fallbacks failed.
O: Failed reading XPM file /usr/local/share/freeciv/hires/terrain1.xpm

if I start it with civclient -tiles engles (or some other tileset) it gives the
same error (with a different path and xmp file of course).

I tried to compile with "--enable-client=xaw" and worked again without
isometric
view!

Anyone can help me?
Thanks in advace,