Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: June 2001:
[Freeciv] Re: how to set ai difficulty

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: how to set ai difficulty
From: Nathan Gundlach <nathan_gundlach@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 20:34:24 -0400

Just hold down Shift and press the key in the upper left corner, right under Escape.

At 07:11 PM 6/26/2001 +0200, you wrote:
On Tue, 26 Jun 2001, Reinier Post wrote:

> PS if you happen to know how to type an at sign or backquote on an
> Italian keyboard, I'd be much obliged :)

Very easy. Just visit a website of your choice and then use copy &
paste to copy the backquote from the URL text field. Thats how I always
solve my own keyboard problems. Where is the tilde ( ~ ) on the english
keyboard by the way ?

Ingo

--

Karl-Ingo Friese
kif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nathan Gundlach
email: nathan_gundlach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AOL Instant Messenger: JarJarBinksSith
MSN Instant Messenger: JarJarBinksJedi@xxxxxxxxxxx
Yahoo! Instant Messenger: jarjarbinksjedi
ICQ nickname: NDG
ICQ number: 102965545