Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: May 2001:
[Freeciv] Re: question

To: "Dan Fenton" <dfenton@xxxxxxx>, <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: question
From: Jordan Crouse <jordanc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 08:29:46 -0600

We kinda discussed PDA versions a while back, but nothing came of it.  I have
been thinking about doing a Microwindows version that will run on many
different PDAs and embedded devices, but every time I start thinking about
it, it is just daunting enough to make me go and do something else instead.

This would be nice though.... I would love to play on my Ipaq.  :)

Jordan

On Wednesday 30 May 2001 08:19, Dan Fenton mentioned: