Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: May 2001:
[Freeciv] Re: How to move between islands?

To: Mattias Kunkel <mkunkel@xxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: How to move between islands?
From: Karl-Ingo Friese <kif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 10:45:55 +0200 (CEST)

There exist two ways: either sail your ship to the coast
and load the settler (or any other land-unit) by simply
moving it "on" the ship. The others: move your ship to
a city and give all units in the city you want to be
carried the order to sentry.

Ships with transport abilitiy:

Trireme   (2)
Sail      (3)