Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: May 2001:
[Freeciv] Re: Game?

To: Marcus Alexandre <marcus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: Game?
From: Karl-Ingo Friese <kif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 23:48:21 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 10 May 2001, Marcus Alexandre wrote:

> Hi,
> I did the download from freeciv. This game you just can play mult-player?
> Can you play Vs computer like the Civilization II?

Of course! You can play vs. computer opponents as well,
even if this is of course more boring then playing vs.
human intelligence. To do this, just create one or more
ais on the server. Either by doing

  create evilainame

or

  set aifill x

where x is the number of maxplayers in the game. In other
words, if you are the only human and aifill is 10, the
server will create 9 ais to "fill" the game up to 10.

Have fun!
Ingo

--

Karl-Ingo Friese