Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: March 2001:
[Freeciv] Adaptation for tabletop tactical resolution

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Adaptation for tabletop tactical resolution
From: Cordeval@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 16:50:14 -0500

I'm a complete newbie to this list, so please excuse.

Is it possible to somehow stop battle resolutions temporarily and subsequently
edit the battle?

The purpose would be to enable adaptation of Freeciv to tabletop wargamer's
desires to play in a variety of era's campaigns with their favorite battle
rules.  In my case, De Bellis Antiquitatis, ancients miniatures tactical
ruleset.

Thank you
David Dickey
cordeval@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx