Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: March 2001:
[Freeciv] any active developing java clients around?

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] any active developing java clients around?
From: "Krueger, Arne" <Arne.Krueger@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 10:36:24 +0100

Hi,

to polish my java skills I'm searching for a java-client freeciv project, which
is right now active and searching for volunteers to help. I'm not a java-crack,
just know the basics, but I would really like to develop my skills with a
hands-on project.

Any ideas who needs help or where to find such a project? The two java-ports
mentioned on the freeciv.org page doesn't seem to be "alive", do they?

regards
arne
--
Arne Krüger