Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: March 2001:
[Freeciv] Stupid but annoying problem

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Stupid but annoying problem
From: Arnaud LECUYOT <arnaud.lecuyot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 12:05:56 +0000

Hello list,

I just joigned the list cause I'm getting seriously addicted to FreeCiv.
There is one problem though: Many people reported not being able to connect
client, and so on, but I can't restart saved games. I can start and play new
games no problem. But I start a saved game with -f  I can't connect a client,
it tells me the game is complete already! So what exactly is the sequence to
restart a game in terms of connecting the client to the server? The manual
and FAQ are rather short on that.
I use FreeCiv that cam with Mandrake 7.2
Thanks in advance,
Regards,

Arnaud.