Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: January 2001:
[Freeciv] Re: release dates

To: torben@xxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: release dates
From: "Mike Jing" <miky40@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 10:20:01 -0500

Hi Torben,

That's a very good question, and your English is just fine.

There is no set date for new releases. Development has been relatively slow for the past few months, but I hope it will pick up again soon.

Mike

Torben Schulz <torben@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote

i'm sorry, if i annoy you with a faq, but haven't found any information on the freeciv homepage about it...
however, here's the question: does anyone knows anything about any
release dates of new freeciv versions? when the next update will be
release and when version 2.0 will come?
please don't kill me (or do anything else) for asking such a stupid
question in such a bad english ;-)

regards torben