Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: January 2001:
[Freeciv] Re: I need a BULK FRIENDLY ISP...

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: I need a BULK FRIENDLY ISP...
From: Nathan Gundlach <nathan_gundlach@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2001 18:57:20 -0500

At 11:02 PM 1/1/2001 -0500, you wrote:

  "bulk friendly" means that they permit spam.

I don't think HotPOP does.

] Train travel features AC outlets with no take-off restrictions|gigabit is no[ ] Michael Richardson, Solidum Systems Oh where, oh where has|problem with[ ] mcr@xxxxxxxxxxx www.solidum.com the little fishy gone?|PAX.port 1100[ ] panic("Just another NetBSD/notebook using, kernel hacking, security guy"); [