Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: January 2001:
[Freeciv] Sorry for a dumb newbie question but...

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Sorry for a dumb newbie question but...
From: "William C. Blank" <wcb@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 16:34:18 -0500

I currently run a Diplomacy game with about 8 players. We are thinking about switching to
FreeCiv.  My question is as follows:

Is it possible to host a private freeciv game that would last in realtime a year or longer, and where the typical situation would have a player only making a move once a week with each player logging in and performing his move in random order during that week? (In other words, 1 turn a week)

        Thanks for any help, sorry to annoy!....

                -Bill