Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: October 2000:
[Freeciv] I can't see any more the texts,

To: Stephane <s.nicolas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] I can't see any more the texts,
From: Nicolas Brunel <brunel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 07:16:01 +0000 (GMT)

On Fri, 29 Sep 2000, Stephane wrote:

Hello,

I'm addicted to Freeciv,
It's the fith version I've installed at home.
All the preceeding ones worked great.

But, to install the rpm of 1.11.4, I had to upgrade readline and another
rpm ( I don't know which one )
I've done it, but now, I can't see all the texts, especially in labels and
menus.

Attached is a screen shot to help you mend my favorite game.
(I've got the feeling too long words are no more displayed)

Many thanks in advance,
Steff ( free translation by Nicolas Brunel )

And, also, I want to congrat you for this wonderfull GPL game.

Ps I think this mail must be forwarded to the official rpm maintainer.