Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: September 2000:
[Freeciv] OpenBSD

To: <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] OpenBSD
From: "Christian Gruber" <cgruber@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 17:32:34 -0400

Greetings,

   I have been (and may again be) the maintainer of the OpenBSD port.  I
contribute to it, regardless of my current status (job gets in the way
sometimes).  I have built some OpenBSD x86 binary install packages for Freeciv
1.11.4.  I have xaw, xaw3d and gtk+ packages (all including zlib) for the
forthcoming OpenBSD 2.8 (currently in beta.)  Please let me know where I can
drop them so that they will make it into the binary download page.  The
Makefile and packaging materials to build these are included in the current CVS
ports repository, and will ship with 2.8, so I am not including these.  Anyone
with a 2.8 and the relevant ports tree, should have what it takes to make
these, but not everyone uses ports, and prefer binary packages, so here you go.

regards,
Christian Gruber