Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: September 2000:
[Freeciv] Re: One of the "PO-files are too big" thread has a WScript.Kak

To: Erik Sigra <freeciv@xxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: One of the "PO-files are too big" thread has a WScript.KakWorm virus!!!
From: Sean Connor <sec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 15:56:12 -0600

On Sat, Sep 16, 2000 at 11:45:37PM +0200, Erik Sigra wrote:

> I can only remember 1 letter with several attachments in that thread. What
> I sent was my: '~/.emacs', '~/.gnu-emacs' and '~/.gnu-emacs-custom'. To
> find out which of them is a virus (I really want to know!) i will send
> them to you 1 by 1 pivately.

There's no virus in that message -- I looked at it manually.  I think NAV
might be a little trigger-happy.

--
  -Sean Connor  (sec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
                (sec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't,
and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it.