Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: June 2000:
[Freeciv] A question of one basic thing

To: Freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] A question of one basic thing
From: "Teemu Ruskeepää" <truskeepaeae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 22:46:39 EEST

Hello!

I hope this is the place to ask something like this. I have now downloaded all the files from tilesets, modbanks, utilities, both files from "stable version" and windows-file and both os/2-files from the binaries. I've also unpacked all of them with winzip 6. The question is that why isn't there any executable files nor anything to begin with. I'd like to install freeciv under windows98. I also don't understand how to join any mailing lists. Therefore I hope that you answered me to my mailbox.

Teemu Ruskeepää, Finland
Truskeepaeae@xxxxxxxxxxx