Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: June 2000:
[Freeciv] freeciv 1.10.2 game

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] freeciv 1.10.2 game
From: Karsten Held <heldk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 23:05:10 +0200

With all the big improvements of the 1.11 version
of freeciv, I am very eager to play the beta version
1.10.2 with 5++ players.
It seems to be stable enough, but FogofWar would be
even more fun if there are more opponents than just
Dizzy.
I would prefer a gen1 or planet earth game where -maybe
by having some timeout 0 interceptions- there is some
time to do diplomacy.

How about starting Saturday, June 24th, 15:00 UTC.