Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: June 2000:
[Freeciv] Win95 help

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Win95 help
From: deanna stampfly <youthmin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2000 01:22:56 -0500

I'm sorry to pester you.  I downloaded freeciv (win32) binaries and gtk
files.  My questions are where are these files at and what am I lacking
to be able to run the game?  I don't know much computers and I'm lost.
I think it's great that all of you are such loyal Civ fans that you're
willing to put so much effort into this work.
Thanks.