Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: May 2000:
[Freeciv] FlightManual.com FOR SALE

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] FlightManual.com FOR SALE
From: Owner <owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2000 19:49:10 -0800

Please pardon the intrusion.

FlightManual.com
FOR SALE

The domain name FlightManual.com is now for sale. After years of offers
from your industry, I've decided to sell this domain name.
Little history on the domain. I'm the original owner of FlightManual.com it
was purchased for a project that fell through. In sort this domain name is
fresh.
To place a bid, email owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If there's a lack of silent bids via email, FlightManual.com will be
auctioned on eBay in the next couple weeks.

To be removed from this list, reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line
Thank you, for you time.