Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: March 2000:
[Freeciv] Re: MATCH

To: freeciv <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: MATCH
From: martin <martin.mcmahon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 20:58:15 +0100

Hello ghod

On 21-Mar-00, ghod wrote:
> ANYONE interested in a match?????????
>
> I will be hosting a SEVERAL hour match (if it takes that long)
> Wednesday March 22 at 6PM EST... details to follow....
> please respond to freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx if your interested so we can see a
> show of hands. hitting the reply button will only let me know.. please
> include the mailing list as well so OTHERS know as well...
> we can even try team and OTHER sets at that time.
> if everyone likes .. I will setup an IRC channel to allow OPEN
> discussion prior to play...... I assume everyone knows how to do that as
> well..
> if not... OPPSS.. BTW.. I am thinking of opening a channels for game
> info on the undernet... #civgame... let me know if you are interested...
>
> this will allows real time chat.. AND a place for people to meet prior
> to games
>
> Ghod

the irc channel #rabble on uk3 is used for my pals when we are about to play
freeciv,your free to join the channel anytime to find players,one thing to
note we only play at weekends.

Regards
--
E-mail : martin.mcmahon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
E-mail Pager 07713442670@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chat on #Rabble  uk3.arcnet.vapor.com port6667
see http://rabbled.cjb.net

Get Freeciv at http://www.freeciv.org