Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: March 2000:
[Freeciv] Re: Lost control of my ships?

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: Lost control of my ships?
From: Toby_Buck@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 07:30:43 -0600

I am not able to right click on any units, I never have been able to.  Right
clicking moves my map around.   Are you playing Freeciv on windows?

Thanks for the info on the governments.  Thank everyone for the info.

T. Buck.

"Karl-Ingo Friese" <kif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on 03/02/2000 04:38:54 PM