Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: February 2000:
[Freeciv] Re: Where can I get either an SRPM or the spec file?

To: Gregory Leblanc <gleblanc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: Where can I get either an SRPM or the spec file?
From: Jeff Mallatt <jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 07:27:24 -0500

At 2000/02/13 17:06 , Gregory Leblanc wrote:
>So, is there a .spec file available, or an SRPM for freeciv?  I don't
>want to write my own, since you have RPMs available, but I'd like to
>re-compile with some different flags.  Thanks,

The RPMs (and all the binary distributions) are contributed.

If you want to re-build, you could get a source distribution from:

    ftp://ftp.freeciv.org/freeciv/stable_version/

Or, if you want to use the latest CVS snapshot, look at:

    http://www.freeciv.org/latest.html

Also, we are currently in a beta-test period.  The latest beta is at:

    ftp://ftp.freeciv.org/freeciv/beta_version/

jjm