Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: October 1999:
[Freeciv] stupid newbie question, but it's driving me nuts!

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] stupid newbie question, but it's driving me nuts!
From: Jonathan Cromwell <cromwell@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 19:14:41 -0700

Hi all -

I'm brand new to freeciv and love what I see, but I've got one little issue
that is driving me crazy.  My system is pretty low-end and I run my
xserver at 800x600. The freeciv client seems to have a minimum window
size of just slightly larger than 600 pixels (or at least it is >600 including
my window manager boarders).  Umm, is there anything I can do about this
(a quick scan of FAQ and archives didn't turn up anything)?

Sometimes it's the stupidist of problems that get ya....

thanks - Jon