Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: October 1999:
[Freeciv] problems

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] problems
From: Redis Kostalli <i3101505@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 17:42:13 +0200 (MET DST)

I have recently downloaded freeciv.
I tried to configure it, downloaded the xpm library but it still doesn't
compile. I have Caldera open-linux and when configuring it dumps core.
when i try to compile it with make, it says me "missing separator on line
163". If there is any compiled project somewhere please mail me its web
page.
I hope to have a solution for this problem.

P.S. I have installed it on Red Hat 5.1 (mandrake release) and it works
perfectly.